So I'm off by a day linking up with Rebekah and everyone else, but it was still fun to stop and notice little things during my day.
1. Toby playing in his Cruisin' Coupe.
2. Derek got to stay home from work today so we to spend some extra family time togher.
3. Some pretty pink flowers that have managed to hang on while in my care.
4. Adorable mini pumpkins I picked up at the store.
5. Candy Corn need no explanation other than they are a staple in Autumn.
6. Artsy looking apple peels.
7. Apples peeled, cut, and ready to be turned into Apple Butter.
8. Playing peek-a-boo with Watson.
9. Some clothes and boots I purged from my closet. It was hard to let go of some of my faves, but it's exciting to think that I'll be replacing them with new faves.
10. A pair of Toby's old shoes I found while cleaning. It's hard to believe that this time last year his feet fit into them.
Happy Friday everyone!